1. Installation instructions（deep well pump)
(1) The water inlet of the pump must be less than 1m below the dynamic water level, but the diving depth shall not exceed 70m below the static water level, and the lower end of the motor shall be at least 1m below the well bottom.
(2) The motor with rated power less than or equal to 15kw (25kW when the power supply allows) shall be started at full voltage.
(3) If the rated power is greater than 15kw, the motor shall be started by step-down.
(4) The use environment must meet the specified conditions.
2. Preparation before installation(deep well pump)
(1) First, check the diameter of the well, the depth of still water and whether the power supply system meets the service conditions.
(2) Check whether the electric pump rotates flexibly and there shall be no dead point. The sub assembled motor and electric pump shall be connected by coupling, and pay attention to tightening the jacking screw.
(3) Open the exhaust and water injection plugs, fill the inner cavity of the motor with clean water, pay attention to prevent false filling, and install the plugs. There shall be no water leakage.
(4) Measure the motor insulation with a 500 volt megohmmeter, which shall not be less than 150 ohm.
(5) Corresponding lifting tools shall be equipped, such as tripod, lifting chain, etc.
(6) Install the protection switch and starting equipment, start the motor instantaneously (no more than 1 second), and see whether the steering direction of the motor is the same as that of the steering sign. If it is the opposite, replace any two connectors of the power supply, and then install the wire guard and water screen to prepare for going down the well. When the motor is connected with the water pump for steering, clean water must be poured from the water outlet of the pump and can be started only when the water flows out of the water inlet joint.
3. Installation(deep well pump)
(1) First, install a section of pump pipe at the water outlet of the pump, clamp it with a splint, lift it into the well, and make the splint sit on the well platform.
(2) Then clamp another section of water pipe with a pair of splints. Then lift and lower it to connect with the flange of the water connecting pipe and rubber pad. The screws must be screwed diagonally at the same time. Lift the lifting chain and remove the first pair of splints to lower the pump pipe, and the splint falls on the well platform again. Install and lower the well repeatedly until all are installed, put on the well cover, and put the last pair of splints on the well cover without disassembly.
(3) Install elbow, gate valve, water outlet, etc., and add corresponding rubber gasket for sealing.
(4) The cable shall be fixed in the groove on the flange of the water transmission pipe, and each section shall be fixed with rope. Be careful not to damage the cable in the process of going down the well.
(5) In case of jamming during pump removal, try to overcome the jamming point, and do not forcibly remove the pump to avoid jamming.
(6) During installation, personnel are strictly prohibited to work in the well.
(7) The protection switch and starting equipment shall be installed behind the user's distribution board, which is equipped with voltmeter, ammeter and indicator light and placed in a proper position in the well room.
(8) The forced protection measures of "binding with iron wire from the motor base to the pump pipe" are adopted to prevent accidents.